Open Water Fishing Trips
Rates & Info For Lake Winnebago System
Fox River and Green Bay
Fishing Trips FAQ & INFORMATION
- All fishing trips include all bait, tackle, rods, reels and any other necessary equipment for the day. You may bring your own if you like.
- Meeting times and place will be confirmed the night before your trip. Please be patient with phone calls. Text or email works best. 920.810.4570 email@example.com
- Large group outings can be accommodated upon request.
- A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your day. In case of poor weather, the trip will be rescheduled. (cash, check or credit card)
- Gift Certificates are available for purchase.
- You are responsible for having a valid Wisconsin fishing license. They may be purchased online from the Wisconsin DNR. Buy License Here
- Please dress accordingly and bring any necessary clothing, sunscreen and raingear.
- You are responsible for any beverages, snacks or food for the day. There are places on the water to stop for lunch if you desire.
- Prices subject to change at anytime due to price increases of fuel, bait, etc….
- There are no cleaning stations on the Lake Winnebago System. Please bring something to transport your fish home. Cleaning is available for a fee.
- NO BANANAS ALLOWED ON THE BOAT!!!
FULL DAY FULLY GUIDED FISHING TRIPS
8-9 HOURS OF FISHING
1 - 2 People
HALF DAY FULLY GUIDED FISHING TRIP
4-5 HRS OF FISHING (AM OR PM)
1 - 2 People